Friday, February 27, 2009

my preschool 2008-2009


Finally another stretch of teaching pre-school is over. I had quite the month...the beginnings of a pregnancy (nausea, TIRED), I had a full month of teaching sharing times on Sundays, & I had this lovely group of kids for 3 weeks of their class. It wasn't that bad, I was pretty busy, but it is over and I am not going to deny that I am slightly relieved. I was feeling burnt out on the last week, but we got through it and now I may pass the torch:) This group of kids is actually pretty great. There is (Sadie) Sariah, Natalie, Mikenna, Megan, Joel, & Reese. They are all pretty smart and pretty well behaved for a group of 3/4 year olds. Reese, is by far, in a different category as the rest of these kids. He know EVERYTHING, all the answers to what we talk about and /or learn. I needed to tell him to keep his mouth closed to let the other kids have a chance to get it. He amazes me w/his smarts.

No comments: