Wednesday, April 15, 2009

my welcoming spring

Spring has sprung here! Finally! After a rather long and cold winter, we are finally starting to breath the soft breezes of spring. The sun is starting to feel a little warmer. The moments are fleeting, but we will take what we can get. I am sure at the end of summer I will be praying for cold breezes...but thats how it goes. We had the most amazing rainbow in the backyard the other day. It was so colorful and HUGE. It was a full arch and it was the most awesome rainbow I had ever seen...and we lived in Hawaii for a couple of years....


We do love traveling down 10th when the blossoms are blooming. Trees line the street for a few miles and it is just pretty. All the white blossoms down a staight road. It makes it feel new and fresh and pretty.

We did get some pretty blossoms on our baby cherry tree and they were pretty. I hope this tree turns out okay and can give us some SHADE on that side of our house.

No comments: