Saturday, November 3, 2007

my halloween 2007


Halloween, was of course, really fun. We went to mom and dad's ward trunk or treat. It was a great activity and it is so much easier to go car to car than house to house. The kids LOVED it and so did I. Michael did not get dressed up this year...maybe next year!

I looked completely hideous...and the make-up really hurt my face! Jon said that I reallly didn't need that much makeup or costume to get into the witch character...perhaps he was right:) Audrey looked adorable so did Sadie. Reese was awesome! He really got into character. I loved that he chose to be a vampire! He was scary!



7 comments:

Lesley said...

Cute pictures Janelle! I love that you always dress up! That is so awesome! You were a good witch. Your kids look cute and seriously trunk or treats are the best! Glad you had a good Halloween!

D-dawg said...

I love that you dress up too. I want to be a witch next year. What the devil is on your teeth??!?!?!?

Everyone looks so cute but I am especially loving Reese and he is a very scary vampire! Did he scare himself?

Amy said...

Great make up job, what is that stuff on your teeth? Did you eat an oreo before you took the picture? YOur kids look awesome good job this year.

dots said...

Wow!! You look SCARY!! The kiddos look cute...especially Sadie!! I love how she just toddles around!

Taunya said...

Wow, Janelle! You all look so great!

MishMyBelle said...

Fun Halloween pictures!! You guys look great...way to dress up!

Katherine said...

Dang Janelle. You look hot! I love your eyebrows.