Thursday, October 16, 2008

my cannon camera

Ode to my powershot cannon-

Why do you hurt me with your disappointing functionality-
I have had to send you away to someone with a fixing speciality.
But, it doesn't seem to work-
You still behave like a jerk.
Your 'auto' setting is a joke;
Your many failures make me want to choke.
Your red eye removal has never done its job-
and you leave everyone looking like a demon blob.
Your flash calibrator, too many times, has broken its light;
leaving things too dark or things too bright.
Last but surely not least, your zoom and focus feature,
leaves everyone looking like a fuzzy creature.

Examples of my cameras incompetence below: I am so fed up with this camera....

2 comments:

dots said...

ummm...are you sure it's not operator error??? j/k!! my flash seems a bit off too...someone mentioned putting a "diffusing" paper on it, but then I noticed that it is textured...so what is wrong then??? Perhaps you should put a new camera on the budget...

karen said...

you should get canon power shot sd.. i have the sd630 and I LOVE it.. the screen on the back of the camera is so big and you can see it.. .
you may need to get it "tune" up.. like an oil change..