Wednesday, October 8, 2008

my triumphant return...





















i'm back baby, with a vengeance!

michael was on a trip to visit his brother and he took the camera. so i have been camera-less for almost 2 weeks and husband-less for almost 2 weeks, and thus, feeling very uninspired. me and the kids have surely had many colorful moments, but it actually went pretty smoothly. there were a few days here and there (reese pooping on my friends floor) when i was ready for a break; and there were 2 deaths in the family&friends side that hit me pretty hard, but i think i am ready to bounce back. and i am definitely glad that i got my hubby back! i really missed him! he had a great time with his brother and cute family in texas. he traveled with his brother to mississippi, and georgia to do genealogy work.
but, i am pretty excited about my new hair and my new awesome 80's bangs. i love how thick they are, and how far back they go on my head. i really like this color on me too. that being said, my hair is officially dead.

here are a few upcoming events that i will be posting, but am excited about anyway,...
*reese's 4th birthday party (tomorrow)
*being done w/preschool
*audrey's half-time show at the football game (tomorrow)
*BUNCO!

10 comments:

David and Jenny said...

You look so good! I love your new hair too!

karen said...

LOVE LOVE your hairdo and color !!!!! You look GREAT...

Melanie said...

Your hair looks so cute. You should tell me what to do with mine.

krisha said...

That color is really good I like the hand popping up in the background. Amazing what a cut and color can do to the spirits.

dots said...

What color do you think your hair will be when you're resurrected? Great party today!! Mikenna LOVED it!! Still not a Spidey fan though...

Annette Rose said...

I love your hair! Don't you love the 80's bangs? I just got them too, and am loving them. You look great! I've been missing your zesty posts lately, so I'm glad you are back!

D-dawg said...

JANELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you look adorable! I love the hair. You are so brave. I have been wanting to dye mine but I'm too scared. It seriously looks awesome. I didn't know Michael was gone- no wonder you haven't blogged in awhile. I'm glad you're back!

Lesley said...

LOVE IT!!! It looks fantastic Janelle! It's a great color for you! WHoo-hooo! I love getting my hair done. Mine needs it. Can't wait for the upcoming posts! :)

MollyE said...

geez how selfish to deprive us of blog posts! I really missed you! But now I understand, and I am glad you survived. And, the hair is soooooo amazing. The color, oh, the color. I am in love with you.

Deb said...

I feel like a stalker, so I just wanted to leave a comment, becuz I occasionally check out your blog. I was in your hubbies ward growing up, and his mom and my mom are best buds (I think you've met her, Liz???) Anyways, I stumbled across your blog somehow and I like your posts so I read it from time to time. Your kids are adorable and your hair looks great. I know that you guys are in tri-cities. we are in yakima, but will be moving next year. we've thought of tri-cities, my fam is in vancouver and we have a house there, so who knows....
okay, thanks for letting me blab on. hope you don't mind me checking your blog every once in a while!