Sunday, September 21, 2008

my speed demon trip to MT



My dad and I hurridly left friday at 9am to travel to bozeman MT (about an 8 hour drive) to watch my most athletic of sisters. she is an amazing athlete that runs cross country for weber state. if you are interested in a brief summary of my trip you can go here:


we turned around saturday at noon to head right back to good ol k-town...
it was a lot of driving for me in such a short amount of time...but it was so worth it and fun to be with my dad and sister!

12 comments:

David and Jenny said...

Cute pic's! Glad you made it back safe and sound.

MollyE said...

fun pictures, I love trips like that!

krisha said...

Its fun to see pics of your fam. Hope she did good. I can't believe that she is old enough to be in college.

karen said...

glad you had fun. those little trips are always good.. make sure to do it often.. and maybe take one with michael to a bed n breakfast place a few hours away for your upcoming anniversary ?? ;)

D-dawg said...

What a fun trip. I just went and read the rest of it over on the family blog. I'm glad you could get away for a weekend- I had to laugh over your dad emailng and driving at the same time- crazy!

Amy said...

That picture of you and dad is hilarious.

Annette Rose said...

That is ambitious, but sounds like it was fun. Gotta love quickie road trips.

Taunya said...

Sometimes it's just nice to get away even if it is for only a matter of hours. I'm glad you had a good time with your dad and sis.

Lesley said...

Fun pictures! Fun trip! Fun to be able to go by yourself without the kids! I'm jealous! :) Yeah for Amy!

Terilyn said...

I so missed you at Super Saturday, but glad you got in some family time with Sis and Paw!
Glad you're back!

Annaka said...

Love the pics (especially the one of you and your Dad)! You seriously crack me up.

karen said...

hey.. how are you ??? haven't heard from you in a bit.. wondering if everything is ok...