Monday, September 15, 2008

my tear duct

For some reason my small family has gotten a fierce cold in our 90 degree weather this week. I am worried that we are vitamin deficient....
I am dreading the winter just for the reason of dealing with vomiting, runny noses and fevers...ohhhh, MAJOR UGHHH!!
anywho....
This time, with this cold, I discovered I have a new and very disturbing talent. Every time I blow my nose, air is forced out my tear duct and it makes me feel so yucky inside. It is like a freak of nature and I feel like I have a genetic deformity. It doesn't really hurt, it is a little uncomfortable and it is just....weird. I am so congested, and blocked up with sinus pressure that the only release for my body is thru a tiny hole in my eye.

4 comments:

dots said...

I think this phenomenon is more common than thought...like you said, the pressure has to go somewhere...so sorry you're so sniffy...meds would help :P

MollyE said...

wow, yuck! I don't think Moms should be allowed to get sick. Hope you feel better soon!

D-dawg said...

I totally have this so it must run in our family. It's so gross to feel a cool blast of air out of your eye!!

Annaka said...

Oh man girlie! Sounds like you need some time off!