Monday, February 26, 2007

my sleeping beauties


(sleeping reese); (sleeping audrey)


(sleeping sadie)
arent sleeping babies just the sweetest? they just seem so content and warm and snugly.
sadie is officially out of the "newborn" stage. she is going into her 4th month soon and her body really shows it...she has a couple of chins (this is the best view of her neck that i have ever seen) and she has some amazing cheeks...her hands look oddly connected to her arms b/c there are huge folds at her wrists, and sometimes i wonder if she might need a training bra (J/K!)....okay....so all i am trying to say is that she is a very chubby, pudgy, cutie baby growing up so fast!

and speaking of growing up fast....reese was so thrilled when he learned how to put his new "fast" shoes on all by himself (quite a "feat" for a 2 year old...hehehe) he puts his shoes on as soon as he rolls out of bed (then asks me for food). he is like his dad, always in socks and shoes...and audrey is like her mom, barefoot and fancy free!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Those are the cutest pictures. Sadie is just a healthy baby with a hearty appetite. That's fabulous that Reese always wears his fast shoes. I could've used some fast shoes this weekend in my race. He looks really tall in that picture.

D-dawg said...

sleeping babies are so sweet. I love all of Sadie's chins!! I'm jealous that Reese will put his shoes on. Logan is 4.5 and still struggles every morning with his shoes!! )o:

Lesley said...

Janelle! Those are really cute sleeping pictures! They are so cute when they are asleep. I can't believe how grown up Reese looks! He's a little man! Way to go Reese for learning how to put on your "fast" shoes! :) So cute!

MishMyBelle said...

I bet you love when they are sleeping! I prefer chubby babies...have you seen Haley? Just kidding les :) But honestly, she is beautiful! Cute kids!

jenbahrens said...

Hi Janelle,

I love your pictures. Your children are beauutiful like you are. Some things Reese does reminds me of some things Joseph does (he still wears shorts and shin guards under his pants every day)

D-dawg said...

Question....is anyone else not being allowed to read Jen's blog? I tried to look at it today and it said I wasn't invited )o:

angie said...

Cute Pictures Janelle! I can't believe how much all your kids look alike as babies! Pete will NEVER take off his shoes either. He says he has to be "prepared". Prepared for what??? Now Skyler never will. If we could, Savanah and I would wear flip flops or no shoes all year long!