Tuesday, May 22, 2007

my friday night

Michael took Reese on the father and son campout Friday night. Reese was so excited! It was at the church camp site about 2 hours away. They rode in a canoe and set up our little tent. They had fun! Reese had some emotional issues that he couldn't control (ie: crying) about 2am...so, that was a rough patch for Michael. But they made it home VERY early Saturday morning:)


this is Reese in front of the tent....and then Reese dealing w/his issues at 2am.


So, me and the girls had a GIRL party!! I took Audrey and Sadie to the store and we picked some treats to pig out on. We painted our finger and toe nails and we watched Swiss Family Robinson. (Audrey's pick)
It was really fun! Audrey was pretty sad that dad was going camping with just Reese, but when I said that she could pick out her own treat, she got over it.

5 comments:

D-dawg said...

Best pictures! Reese in front of the tent is so adorable. And Sadie in the girl pictures! Cutie! Anyway, I can relate to father/son campout drama. Lexi is always the most depressed person the whole day of the campout and Logan is running around boasting a gloating about it! I wish they would have a father/daughter campout too. This year we did a girls night though and that helped Lexi a little bit. She'd still rather camp with dad but oh well. I always have to laugh a little when they come home in the morning. Dave never uses the clothing that I pack for them. Logan is in the same outfit from the day before and he slept in it. It is a great bonding time though. I'm sure Michael felt so bonded to Reese when he was crying at 2am! (o:

angie said...

I love your girl pics! So cute! next weekend is the father and son campout here. Skyler is so excited and Pete is going to take the twins too! Last year the girls and I had a party and ate and rented a movie- it has become a tradition!

Lesley said...

I love that Reese had his first father and son campout! That is so great! He does look so cute in front of the tent! Sounds like you girls had a fun night yourselves! What a great mom you are Janelle! You three look so cute in those pictures!

Katherine said...

Great pictures! Girl's night in sounds fun (more fun than camping!) I like Audrey's taste in movies. Does she like the Parent Trap? I'm so jealous if she does!

MishMyBelle said...

These pictures put a smile on my face! Reese is just a doll! I think that is so great Michael took him to the father's and son's camping trip. And girls night...wow, what fun parents! Swiss Family Robinson was a favorite of mine when I was younger...good choice Audrey!