Thursday, May 31, 2007

MY FIRST HOUSE!!!

ACTUALLY THIS IS NOT MY NEW HOUSE...BUT I WANTED A HOUSE GRAPHIC...

CAN I GET A 'WHAT, WHAT'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE JUST BOUGHT OUR FIRST HOUSE!!!!

I WILL POST A PICTURE ON SATURDAY. We just signed the mortgage papers today! This is a longtime dream for me to own a house and I am so excited b/c it is a home that has MOST all of the things I wanted in a house!!!!!!!!!! It is a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom with a fenced in yard. It was built in 2002, I can't think of everything I love about it right now, b/c I am so excited! But I will write more when I get the pictures!!!!

Hopefully we will close on the 22nd of June and all will go smoothly from here.

AAWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH!!!!!


6 comments:

D-dawg said...

Janelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!! Built in 2002??? That is the BEST. It will be so new and clean! And 4 bedrooms 2 baths is the perfect size I personally think. I am so relieved that you got the house! You need to post a picture a.s.a.p!

Katherine said...

THAT IS SO AWESOME! It is also a long time dream of my mine to own a home so I am so happy for you!!!!! Congratulations and I cannot wait to see pictures.

angie said...

YAY!!! I am so happy for you Janelle! That is great! having a place to call your own and decorate and fix up is so nice! I am so happy for you guys!

jenbahrens said...

I'm really excited for you Janelle! It sounds like your house is perfect for your family. I can't wait to visit you there.

karen said...

How exciting !! We are happy for you guys. Does the kids like it or they haven't seen it yet ??

D-dawg said...

no pressure but... did you get pics of your house yet??