Monday, June 4, 2007

my house







So, the inspection was great. There are no major problems with the house (we weren't really expecting any). The biggest problem for me was that it was so dirty. I think that it has been vacant for a while. The carpets desperatly need to be cleaned and the walls are horribly painted. I like the colors, but they just did one VERY SLOPPY coat. There is paint on baseboards and they painted over outlet covers. That is my biggest complaint, but that is all fixable. So we LOVE it and we are so excited to move in and get working on it. It's a 4 bedroom, 2 bath w/a living and family room, walk in closets...ect...did I already write this? oh well!

5 comments:

angie said...

Whoo hooo! I'm so excited for you Janelle!

MishMyBelle said...

Congrats! That is so exciting Janelle. It was so good to see you and your cute family on Saturday. I'm glad you guys came. Hopefully we can spend a little more time together!

D-dawg said...

YES!!! It looks so great! The backyard is so spacious and perfect with patio and grass. How fun and what a relief there were no problems! I can't wait to see how you guys fix it up and decorate. Congrats again..... when do you move in???

Lesley said...

Congrats Janelle! It looks so great! I am so happy/excited for you guys! I too, love that you have a huge yard! That is so nice!

grandma said...

you will have your house looking and smelling the way you want it. I am happy for you. You and Michael have done real well since you got married -- three beautiful children and now a house of your own.