Monday, June 18, 2007

my dads

We had a great father's day. Luckily, I have 3 fathers that are so absolutely wonderful and are amazing examples of manhood and fatherhood.

I love my dad so much for his tenacity and sense of humor and intelligence. He is fun to have around and he has always been a great example of obedience and faith to the gospel. He has 7 amazing children and he has always been such a hard worker to provide for them. I love that he used to be a stellar athlete and that he has pride in his children. I have many fond memories of my father's tenderness and sensitivity.


I love my husband so much because he is such a good father. He constantly strives to be better and he is so willing to help and solve any problem. He is a great person and partner. He loves his children and strives to provide for them. I am so glad that they have a steadfast father who is so involved in their lives. He is so committed to the gospel and he is so willing to serve others. He ALWAYS tries to make me happy.


I love my father in law for being such a kind man. He has amazing integrity. He has such a calming presence. And for also raising Michael and teaching him how to be a great man by leading with example.


"Father's are so special, with a special kind of love...they watch us and protect us. They guide us and direct us, back to our home above. "
Sorry, that primary song has been in my head all day!!!!

6 comments:

D-dawg said...

Sweet tributes to your sweet dads! There are so many good dads out there just trying to do their best. Cute pictures too.

MishMyBelle said...

Looks like an enjoyable Father's Day at the Huff household! We are very fortunate to have such active, faithful dads!

Lesley said...

Cute pictures Janelle. You look really pretty in that one with your dad. I love your dad, Michael does seem like the best dad and so calm and patient, and your father in law looks so nice! Hope you guys had a nice Father's Day! Your kids are adorable!!! How is your house?!!!! SO EXCITING!!!! WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!

D-dawg said...

Janelle, what is that show you are secretly watching down there at the bottom of your sidebar??? Also, I want to hear about the reunion so please e-mail me! We will come! Cause I want a reunion too!

grandma said...

o.com.
I agree that your "Dads" are special. I knew one of them ,long before you did and he is so special to me. I thank him for being such a good man. I have learned to love Michael. I see him with your children and know that he is a great Dad. And Grandpa Huff is special because he raised Michael.

grandma said...

o.com.
I agree that your "Dads" are special. I knew one of them ,long before you did and he is so special to me. I thank him for being such a good man. I have learned to love Michael. I see him with your children and know that he is a great Dad. And Grandpa Huff is special because he raised Michael.