Saturday, October 20, 2007

my makeup artist part II

I allowed Audrey and Reese to give me a "makeover". I have TONS of makeup that I never use and I picked out a few eye shadows, liners, and lipsticks for us to use. I was surprised they didn't completely cover my face with color. Audrey mostly was into the pink glitter lip gloss...you can't tell, but there is about a pound of gloss on my lips. Reese was into my eyebrows and eye makeup. It was funny to watch them work.
Reese and I decided that boys don't wear makeup, and he didn't want any at first. But once he saw Audrey's red lips, he wanted a taste for himself.
Audrey, of course, wanted the whole nine yards including my play fake eyelashes. (I did not bring out the mascara). It was fun and it was a controlled activity. I prefer doing "makeovers" every once in awhile to them sneaking into my makeup and destroying everything and everyone that lies in thier path...

5 comments:

karen said...

Cute pictures. Audrey is so funny. Hope I'll get to see her soon. Did they do make-up on Sadie too ?

dots said...

What a great mom you are!! I don't even dare (not that I even have much make-up) then they would ask for it ALL the time...dolling Kassi up for dance was fun tho...so maybe...we'll just enlist their Aunt Allison to do the make-over!!

D-dawg said...

You are a good mommy Janelle. I think if you let her give you makeovers every once in awhile she'll probably get over the makeup session. We play Hair Salon over here just so they'll play with my hair and it feels so good!

angie said...

What a fun mom! I bet they had so much fun decorating you! Audrey is cute with the lashes!

Katherine said...

How cute. What a fun idea! Audrey looks so cute with her eyelashes and red lipstick. And I like your eye makeup. Nice.