Monday, October 15, 2007

my sweet cousins

My sweet cousin and family came to k-town for a visit and it was so fun. I love her family and husband. I think that we have such a great extended family. I felt better after talking with her on some "issues" that I was dealing with. It was a great help to me to talk to her, she has such great insight and I appreciate her kindness! She has such cutie kids...we had some races in the backyard....I put this picture up b/c Reese is in the background pouting on the ground b/c he was not winning. Audrey did that a couple of times too. It was a little embarrassing, but such is life.




We had some good talks and stayed up late. It was so fun! I could feel tension in my life melting away....I haven't laughed so hard in quite a while. Only a few people can bring me to tears and Dave and Denae are in that group.

Macey and Reese are about 1 month apart and were so funny to watch interact. They were little buddies and they both just acted like little adults. It was so cute!
Thanks for coming! I love you guys tons!

3 comments:

D-dawg said...

Janelle, no thank you!! I loved our talks too, they were therapy for me. We seriously had so much fun, we need to do that more often. Our kids together crack me up. I'm going to post that picture of Macey and Reese cause it is so funny!

MishMyBelle said...

I love the Prom picture of Macey and Reese...hilarious! What a fun visit. Janelle, I am getting so excited for the Hazel/Bob Blodgett Reunion. It has been far too long since I've seen some of my extended family!

Lesley said...

Very cute pictures! I am glad that you guys had some good ole races and had such a great time! I too love the pic of Reese and Macey. They look so cute standing there together! Fun days!