Monday, June 9, 2008

my latest-s...

my latest fears
1. Carpenter ants taking over my home....I find a disgusting amount at the baseboards in the mornings. I cannot rest until they are all poisoned and dead. I hate ants.



2. Dogs getting into my garbage. The neighbors have the most annoying little dogs that poop in my yard and get into my garbage. I am so close to setting non-leathal traps and setting them lose far, far away.


2. Wearing a bathing suit in public, especially around my family. I am not ready for this. I have never been heavier and am extremely uncomfortable about all of my hideous stretch marks. They are in all the wrong places. Every part of my body jiggles. This is so wrong.



my latest favorites...

1. The color dark orange AND gerbera daisies.... ahhhh...so pretty...




2. My sister in law had a Beatriz Milhazes print up on her website and I just fell in love with this Brazilian artist....I love the colors and the chaos of her works.



3. I am ecstatic to travel to So. Cali...and swim, swim, swim, go to the beach, lay in the sun. ohhhohh...i am excited! My favorite thing is to have such wonderful in-laws that live in a coastal town with a swimming pool.

3 comments:

MollyE said...

I lOVE this post. I am right there with ya on all those fears. How did you get a picture of me in my swimsuit? Geez, that is so embarassing!

karen said...

I love those daisies too. I brought some of them but they died because I didn't plant them yet. :( there's always next year... Have a great time in calif.. Are you guys going to disneyland ?

Taunya said...

Im with ya on the ants. I hate them! That flower is beautiful too!