Monday, June 2, 2008

my Sadie's game



I heard Reese shrieking this morning, so I ran to his aide, and there was sweet Sadie holding two handfuls of Reese's hair in her tiny little fists. Reese was crying, Sadie then went over and gave him a kiss and a love. That made Reese feel better. He calmed down. I told Sadie..."NO, NO! That hurts!". She looks at me with a sweet little grin. Then she is ready to play the "game" again. She goes for Reese's hair, grabs as much as she can and then pulls. Poor Reese. Apparently she thinks it is funny...here is the evidence of one of her pulls...

9 comments:

Amy said...

Yikes! That picture you put up of her is especially fitting for this "game" you're talking about. She looks cute but behind the eyes you can sense a devious side.

MollyE said...

Wow, what a little beast you are raising! I love the evidence picture.

Taunya said...

Wow! She really got a handful! Ouch!

HB Mom said...

Reese is so sweet to her.....that will soon change. I remember when Mike and Chris used to love Steven and then he turned two.....sob

HB Mom said...

Reese is so sweet to Sadie. I remember when Mike and Chris loved Steven...and then he turned two.....

D-dawg said...

I'm dying laughing over the dime you placed in the picture! You're so funny Janelle. Poor, poor Reese. I'm nervous that Sadie is becoming the next Macey picking on her big brother!

karen said...

poor reese, cute sadie ! :)

jenbahrens said...

I can't wait to see Sadie this summer! Maybe we should let her play her "game" on Mom and Dad's cat Sweetie.

Lesley said...

I too, love the mischevious look on Sadie's face! She is so funny! Poor Reese, that was a good chunck!!!