Sunday, June 22, 2008

my june points

The fun points of June thus far....
Point #1:
Sadie is too cute and fun and sweet and I look forward to spending time with her.

Point #2:
I don't want to brag, but I am a pretty awesome fort builder. I built this one in a corner of our fence on a hot day. The downside to this talent, is that the kids always ask me to build a fort for them.

Point #3:

Reese is such a boy and it seems he is in a constant state of motion. I also noticed that his voice is constantly at the "outside voice" volume. Perhaps he has an inner ear problem, as it seems he is always yelling.

Point #4:

Audrey and Reese are hilarious when they ride their big wheels...Michael set up a little obstacle course for them on our back patio. They are definitely a force to be reckoned with.


Which brings me to ...

Point #5: Michael is a great father!

Last but not least.....

Point #6:

CALIFORNIA HERE WE COME:) We are all so excited for our family vacation!

6 comments:

karen said...

Janelle!! I love your blogs. You always have fun/good stuff. I think ill "blog-lift" some of your posts like faves/etc..
I love that pic of sadie w glasses. She's sooo funny and cute. Audrey loves to pose doesn't she ?? Have a great time in calif!!!

MollyE said...

Great points, also love that fort! What a genius idea, I might have to steal it and become the new MOm of the moment. Have fun on your trip!

Amy said...

Cute pictures janelle. I hope one day I can also be a fort builder for my kids.

Taunya said...

Oh, what cute pictures! You both are such great parents. You spend time with your kids. That is the most precious gift we can give them. Have fun in CA! We will have to get together when you get back!

Annette Rose said...

Hey... so fort building brings back memories... You have always been a great fort builder! Remember the "forts" we used to build back in the fields behind the school, when there were no houses there of course? I don't think I would ever let my kids run around wild like we did when we were young. Crazy huh? Have fun in Cali... I'm so jealous!

D-dawg said...

How did I miss this post? I love the picture of Michael and the kids. Dads are the best. I hope you guys are having a good trip!!