Tuesday, April 24, 2007

my little skater boy







I have not gone online for a long while and have not been obsessively checking blogs as I normally do. I have gotten backed up in the day to day life....but this event could not be passed up. Audrey gave herself a haircut. She has never had lustrous locks before, however this "look" was slightly ridiculous. It was part jagged-mullet on one side, and just plain short-jagged on the other. She said she wanted to look like aunt Amy, however, Amy has not had a short cut in a while...so I am not sure what that means. I attempted to even it out but did not want to cut any more off of the ears. ..I will just have to have her wear lots of barrettes and headbands, so she is not mistaken for a little skater boy!

5 comments:

Lesley said...

I LOVE IT JANELLE!!!! That is soooo funny! She is hilarious! I love the picture of her holding her hair! I was cracking up! She looks cute! Did she come tell you that she had cut it or did you find her hiding somewhere? So funny!

D-dawg said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is crazy Janelle. Did you get mad? I would have flipped out with shock. She didn't just trim it a little she really went for it! I have no idea what I would do although I agree with you not wanting to take any more off around the ears. Wow! Audrey is so cute though it would be hard to be mad at her. Does she like her new haircut??

Katherine said...

WHOA! I am amazed. Those are some pretty straight lines! It seems like usually kids just trim their bangs but she really didn't hold back at all!

MishMyBelle said...

Audrey is a character! I love it. She just seems to always be up to something! How funny!!

hbmom said...

Oh my gosh! I didn't know if I should laugh or cry! They all cut their hair one time or another!