Tuesday, April 17, 2007

my youngest sister



HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY R.B.C.


Amy is probably one of the nicest people that I have ever known. She has such a great outlook on life and she genuinely tries to do the right thing. She has a great sense of humor and is always great to talk to. I always want to see her and spend time with her! And I LOVE talking to her on the phone. She is such a great friend & sister! I guess that I will mention that she is very beautiful...inside and out! And of course she is a stellar athlete. You are AWESOME!
LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks Janelle. That's really nice of you. WHy do my lips look so huge in the top picture?

angie said...

Happy Birthday Amy!!

Lesley said...

Happy Birthday Amy! Hope you have a great one! You do/are look really pretty in these pictures!

jenbahrens said...

I miss you Amy. I hope you had a great birthday. You're 21 now so live it up! I was looking through my things a couple weeks ago and found a picture that you drew for me when I went away to college. It said "I miss you" and was a picture of you, me and Janelle. I thought it was really sweet and I'm glad I kept it. You are the best sister and a wonderful aunt. My kids adore you. I love you!

grandma said...

amen to what everyone said. you are a beautiful person inside and out I love your phone calls You got a pretty nice guy too!!!!

D-dawg said...

very cute pictures. Happy birthday Amy! I hope you had a great day. And I am glad you are such a good sister to your sisters. Way to go!

D-dawg said...

by the way, what is R.B.C.????