Wednesday, July 11, 2007

my "joker"

Reese has been a magician of sorts...i believed it to be a phenomenon. However, I discovered his secret. Reese has for some reason, started eating his sandwiches, toast, or anything eslse for that matter, from the middle out. (as demonstrated in the picture below)
I do not know why he starts with the middle, perhaps because it is more difficult (and he prefers things that way). But I started noticing that he almost constantly would have a "joker" smile on his face. Food, mud, and cover-up were stratigically placed around his mouth and on his cheeks.
All I can say is that we are "working" on it!

4 comments:

D-dawg said...

hahaha! Reese is funny. The picture with coverup around his mouth is the best one... why would he want that there?

Lesley said...

So funny Janelle! He cracks me up! I love that "Joker" smile! It is so cute! How funny that he likes to eat his sandwiches and toast from the inside out!

dots said...

My kids do the same thing with anything bread!! Maybe it's because the center is the best part...no crust...or that the butter or jam tastes better when it hits the tongue first...

Taunya said...

Maybe this means he will tackle any challenge from the inside out. Or better yet, whatever challenge he comes up against he will have fun dealing with it. Just my meager attempts at psychology!