Wednesday, July 18, 2007

my replacement post

So, I basically just wanted to post something to replace the embarrassing photo I took of my baby playing with dangerous things. I feel a little guilty about that post. But I know that most kids get into anything and everything. So, here is the goings on for this last week...

Reese was so proud of the picture he did in nursery.


Sadie's little buddy, Ashlyn at the kiddie pool.


The kids playing on the slip-n-slide....in our backyard.


Reese and Audrey made bead necklaces that they loved. Audrey made a cute little bracelet for Sadie.

There, so now the first thing you see when you open my blog is some family pictures, not a picture of a cute baby on the verge of choking.

6 comments:

D-dawg said...

I love the slip 'n slide picture. Your kids are so cute. And please do not feel bad about the picture of Sadie with the ball! We've all had that happen!

angie said...

Reese is so proud- what a cute picture! I love the one of sadie on the slip 'n slide- it's sad but funny!

Lesley said...

Janelle you crack me up! Yeah, don't feel bad one bit!!! Those are really cute pictures and I like the slip n' slide pic as well!

Taunya said...

Dont even worry about the dangerous stuff post. We all go through that especially once they hit the mobility phase. Any mom would understand! :)

dots said...

Aren't you loving your backyard!!

Anonymous said...

You gave me a good laugh. I'm actually glad you posted that picture of sadie with the ball in her mouth and a plastic bag in her hand. It makes me feel good! Kids get into everything in just seconds and it's so scary. We just never get it in a picture!