Tuesday, January 30, 2007

my blah blog...



i allowed audrey to pick out her outfit yesterday (we didn't need to go anywhere). this is what she came up with... i really like the black leggings and starfish barrett.
and i just thought sadie looked cute for church on sunday...
i put on some music last night while i made dinner and audrey was going to town with her dance moves and i asked reese why he wasn't dancing, he said he couldn't dance b/c he didn't have a skirt on...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
sorry, i just think my kids are cute and funny...

9 comments:

D-dawg said...

it's really good to let them pick out their own outfits sometimes. It's so hard for me though! Even when they're not going anywhere I struggle with it. Sadie looks really adorable. I love baby girl outfits and dressing baby girls!!!!!!! It makes me happy when I see a little baby girl all dressed up.

Amy said...

Audrey has a sense for fashion. I see girls walking around campus dressed exactly like that. The 80s are coming back in style and Audrey is aware of it.

angie said...

I think your kids are cute and funny too! P.S. where did you get that starfish barette? I want one!

Lesley said...

So cute Janelle! Audrey looks so cute! I love that she was dancing around and had all these moves! Sadie is such a pretty baby. Has she been an easy one? She looks really cute. I get a little carried away wanting to dress Haley-it is so fun!

jenbahrens said...

Audrey is beautiful and Sadie is as well.

MishMyBelle said...

Janelle your kids are adorable! Audrey fits right into the NYC fashion scene! So cute!!

Annaka said...

Janelle your chldren are gorgeous. I remember that shirt!! I think I even have pictures of you and that shirt!! An end of an era!! Hee Hee! I love this blog!

karen said...

I love the pictures of Audrey and Sadie! They both are so cute.

sharon said...

Janelle, I love this blog. It is sooo fun to see the kids. Keep it up!