Sunday, March 18, 2007

my day in the sun

Oh, YEAH!
Spring is here! We have thoroughly enjoyed this beautiful warm weather! It came right as we are getting over our sicknesses, so it feels like such a rebirth!
LOVE IT!



Audrey was in heaven, finally...the fight is over...she is allowed to wear sandals and no pants! (oh, and in case you were wondering, she has a tennis hat around her neck and under her shoulder...she added that little flare to complete her "look".)




Reese even took his shoes off and rode the skateboard w/dad!

Sadie enjoyed feeling the sun on her face....i feel like she has never felt natural light on her, since she was born in the winter and has subsequently been covered up every time we have left the house...until now!


we even went to the park.

3 comments:

D-dawg said...

Tell Audrey that I love her outfit! She did a great job putting it together. I'm so glad it's spring too!

D-dawg said...

by the way, I also love Sadie's glasses! And I'm so glad she got to finally see the sun!

Lesley said...

Those are cute pictures Janelle! Okay, so Audrey is so funny! I love that she has a tennis hat around her to "complete the look"! Very cute! I am jealous of both yours and Denae's nice weather! It was nice here too yesterday, but not that nice! I love spring! Glad you were able to get out!