Friday, August 3, 2007

my boyer trip

We had a super fun trip! We stayed at the nicest lodge I have ever been in. It was really fun to see all the Boyer's and hang out. They are some of the nicest people. I am glad they are my family.

We went to Park City and that was fun. We did the slide and coaster, the coaster was really fun!


Dad laid out on the lawn to cool off...I think he slept out there!

The last day of the reunion was fun, I was upset tho...I had had enough of the trip. We were leaving that night to drive all night, so I just wanted to lay around and hang out. But we ended up going to the extended Boyer reunion.






The boating activities were probably my favorite b/c Audrey and Reese just had a blast on the banana boat and the regular boat. It was really pretty there!

Jon and Amy and Riley were pretty awesome with my kids and so helpful, but it is so hard to be a single parent. (michael didn't go).

This is so short and sweet. I have a lot more stories but my time is short. I also took about 200 pictures, so I must weed thru those.

3 comments:

D-dawg said...

Yay you are back! Why does Johnny crack me up in all of these pictures??? The Boyers do seem like such a nice family. And your mom's one sister looks so much like her. I'm glad you had fun. But I have to agree about being a single parent on trips. I never do that anymore if I can help it it is just much harder even with help from other family members. Anyway, cute pictures. The banana boat looks awesome!!!

karen said...

Glad you guys had fun. Audrey looks so tall. Glad you guys are back. I bet Michael missed you guys.

Lesley said...

Looks like a fun time Janelle! I like the pic of you and Amy. You guys are so pretty and look a lot alike I think. Your kids are so cute on the banana boat! I agree, it is so hard vacationing as a single parent! Glad you had a fun time and that your back!