Monday, March 3, 2008

my 2 thieves



I made cinnamon rolls the other week with cream cheese frosting. I put it aside for an after dinner treat.

I had Audrey and Reese go down for a "nap"...or so I thought. All was quiet for a good 45 minutes. They were in their room, reading quietly....or so i thought.

I noticed that my bowl of frosting was missing. So I went into the kids' room and I found this under Reese's bed...



They had snuck out of their room, snagged the bowl of frosting, and licked every bit of cream cheese frosting out of the bowl.



Pretty gross, right....well, they thoroughly enjoyed it.

7 comments:

Jonny said...

that is freakin hilarious!

Amy said...

That is funny, I could imagine you finding them with frosting all over their faces and passed out on their beds.

D-dawg said...

They are so sneaky!! Kindof sounds yummy right now to me though.

MollyE said...

Janelle I found you again you beast! I love your blog it is exactly the Janelle I remember, my BFF in New Jersey and Provo. You are absolutely hilarious and brutally honest. I loved your post about the snickerdoodle dough. If I could just spend an hour with you again life would be right again. Well, I just got my own blog going. Come check it out!
mollyandtheboys.blogspot.com

HB Mom said...

We love it when Reese and Audrey do stuff like this. This is Grandma & Grandpa's entertainment for the day. :)

Taunya said...

Haha! That is too funny! I love cream cheese frosting... I dont blame them. I would do the same thing if I were a kid and probably did more than once! :)

Lesley said...

Okay Janelle, that is hilarious! So funny. I love those 2 kids! They are so cute and smart!