Wednesday, March 12, 2008

my favorite things today



Spring is in the air......ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!



I have eaten a bagel sandwich everyday for lunch for almost 2 weeks. I LOVE THEM!



Does anyone wear heels?? I have started to wear high heels this last year and I love the way they look. It is a little tricky for me, especially when I have to carry a child. But, I am in constant fear that at any moment, I will be stumble and not be able to regain my balance, and then fall flat on my face. I do love my peep-toe heels tho. I have red and black.



I have gotten a lot of sewing done and it has actually been fun for me.

3 comments:

karen said...

I love high heels too !! I got to wear them again after having Elsa. I love springtime too. It's finally here even if it snowed last week. :) How are you ??

D-dawg said...

Janelle, what are you sewing? That is so cool. Also, as far as high heels go, I stopped wearing them for a long time because of Dave and my height issues but have recently started again.. they are so fun and make you feel like a woman!!

Lesley said...

I am scared of high heels and to be honest, have never attempted to wear them, but those are so cute and I always think about getting a pair because I think they look cute on others and I do think they would make me feel more like a woman. I am just afraid of falling in them and of being taller than my husband. But I might just get a pair because yours are really cute! Janelle, I would love it if you taught me how to sew and your bagel sandwich looks heavenly right now!