Tuesday, March 18, 2008

my strong superman





Recently, Michael watched SUPERMAN with the kids and Reese just loved it....He has been wearing a very snug SUPERMAN costume almost everyday and asks me to put a curl in his hair. He races around and around the kitchen and pretends he is flying. I know that most boys go through a superman/superhero phase...I just think it is hilarious, he is constantly talking about how strong he is and how he will save us. I absolutely embrace this mentality and this character adoration. Reese has gone far too long playing with all of his sister's polly pockets and my little ponies.
His favorite lines from superman (which he remembered) are "you've got me?...who's got you?"

and "hey jim, that's a bad outfit..."

He also really enjoyed Lex Luther whipping off his wig and claiming to be the greatest criminal mind of our time...

4 comments:

dots said...

Such a cute curl it is too!!

HB Mom said...

His dad was superman too and my hero! I still have the cape although very worn out!

Amy said...

That's hilarious. I love that he wants to be a superhero. That's funny that he remembers those specific lines, my favorite scene from that movie is the helicopter scene with Lois Lane following from the building.

Lesley said...

That is great! I too, love the curl! Go Reese!