Thursday, March 13, 2008

my mom jeans

I was recently on a trip to Wal-mart for some food with my kiddies and I happened upon a most offensive sight....there was a mom with a v-neck shirt with bosom overflowing out of every cut of fabric. I also noticed as she reached down to grab something that her hot pink g-string was prominently displayed for all to see...including her 2 kids. She did not have the most shapely body, if I had to guess, she probably shopped in the plus size section. Neither skinny women or pleasantly plump women should be showing this much skin at 9:30 a.m. in the local walmart. I could not look away tho. It was horrifying to see so much cleavage. I was worried for her that if one thread popped everything would fall out of place. Do you remember the Incredible Hulk? When he got angry and grew big and green, his shirt would tear apart...this image was swimming thru my head as I watched this mom shop for groceries with her kids. The tightness of her v-neck also left nothing to the imagination. I could see every bump and ripple and there was an overflow of skin spilling over the top of her jeans....I believe this is called "muffin top".
Did she think she looked sexy? Why aren't women past this idea of squeezing into their clothe's or showing off their womanly parts? I absolutely do not understand this mentality...was she trying to impress the men there? Or perhaps it was just that she was out of clothes that fit her? I would be doubly shocked to find out if she consciously picked out her outfit.

MOM JEANS!

This was a HILARIOUS sketch. But can't we find a happy medium?

Flashers of obscene amounts of cleavage, skin, and underwear beware. I am sick of you.

5 comments:

D-dawg said...

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!! Janelle, you said it right. It is rediculous to see women baring themselves in such a way... especially at walmart! It is so gross. I hate seeing what I did not ask to see!

MollyE said...

I loved loved that SNL skit! The girl needs to be put on a makeover show or something!

Lesley said...

I am so sorry that you had to witness that woman!!!! How awful and don't they know how embarrassing they look? I don't get it!!!! Clue in people!

Taunya said...

I completely agree! Reading your very visual post has nauseated me as I can picture how horrifying that would have looked. What is wrong with these women? I find it utterly repulsive when they dress that way.

angie said...

All i can say is SICK and I have had my share of experiences- I really don't understand, and her poor kids!