Monday, March 24, 2008

my easter egg hunt


I think this picture of Audrey trying to steal candy from a baby is quite funny. She did not get away with it. And Reese, concentrating so hard, trying to get that darn egg open.




Easter was so fun! We had a very nostalgic hunt at Grandma's house. Audrey meant business, she was running hard. Her only competition was a baby and her brother. Her basket was overflowing w/eggs. Reese and Sadie were mostly interested in eating the candy as they collected it.

5 comments:

janellelee said...

d-dawg-notice the glued flower on sadie's bald head?? it worked great!thanks for the tip!!!

HB Mom said...

Loved the pics. They look so cute in their Easter clothes. You made my day again. xxooslh

Lesley said...

Very cute Janelle! I am sad that we weren't able to make it over for the annual Easter egg hunt!!! Looks like a fun time and your kids look adorable. I love that first picture! So funny! Happy Easter!

Amy said...

Wow it looks like a fun time at grandma's house. It's so weird seeing such a small group there. You're kids look cute. As for Audrey stealing candy from Sadie, all I have to say is this, "like mother like daughter."

D-dawg said...

I love the flower! Also, these are great pictures. The one of Audrey trying to steal an egg with a smile on her face is SO funny!!! Also, the one of her running... she cracks me up. Easter is so fun and good job getting everyone together for a photo. I"m sure Grandma loved having everyone over!