Monday, August 4, 2008

my traveler



Reese woke up this morning, came out to the kitchen and said "Mom, I am going on a journey, can you take my picture..."

I am not sure where he thought he was going, but he was all packed.....
Another funny conversation Reese and I had was about pilots. We drove by an airport and I said, "You should be a pilot, that would be really fun to fly in the sky."
He said, "no, I would rather be the person who passes out the food."
I said, "oh, why?"
He said, "b/c they get to get up and walk all over the plane."
that made sense to me, but for a moment i was a little worried...

2 comments:

Taunya said...

How adorable! They say the cutest things sometimes!

MollyE said...

Running away from home already? I love that he wanted you to take his picture, thats great.