Monday, April 7, 2008

my husband

What can I say, I do have a great husband. He tries so hard to understand what will make me happy. He really tries to work on our realationship and really wants to make it better. (not that it is bad, its great!) He did a great job for me on my birthday. He got up early and decorated the kitchen area, bought breakfast, and had little presents hid all over the house. It was very thoughtful and I really enjoyed it. I got to take a nap (which was #1 on my birthday wish list) and I didn't change any poopy diapers or do any cooking. Michael got me a new phone, which I love! I appreciate all that he does, he works hard for us. I think I got lucky~


5 comments:

D-dawg said...

Janelle! I hope you had a really great birthday. It sounds like it was great. Especially the nap and no cooking thing!! I'm glad Michael did such a good job. Show us a picture of your new phone!!! Happy Birthday (a day late).

Lesley said...

Happy Belated Birthday Janelle! I hope you had a wonderful day and enjoyed your nice nap! That sounds heavenly!! Michael did a great job! Way to go Michael! Yeah for you and your new phone! Fun! Love ya!!!

Annette Rose said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you enjoyed your day. It was great to see you at the park today. We should get together more often. Here is my blogspot...
http://fiverosesroses.blogspot.com/
Annette

Taunya said...

What a sweet man! Im so glad you had such a great birthday! Bunco was so fun the night before at your house. Cant wait until next month.

karen said...

What a great guy !