Tuesday, April 1, 2008

my sharkie

So, I bought this shark toy for Reese. I thought it was just a bath toy, but it turns out it is an expandable shark?! You keep it in water and it expands or grows up to 600% larger than its original size. WHAT? What is this beast made out of?
So, we put it in a vase of water, and it has indeed, been growing. Reese insists that it is his pet "sharkie". Every morning Audrey and Reese want to check and see how much their pet sharkie has grown.



I just worry that one morning we will wake up to find this....

5 comments:

karen said...

Ahhh !! That shark is scary !!
I saw your blog about being old. You're not old !! You look great !! I sent you a package. Hope you get it on time for your birthday and hope you like it..

jenbahrens said...

This post really made me laugh Janelle. Thanks!

MollyE said...

totally hilarious! Thanks for the laugh.

Lesley said...

I hope that you don't wake up to find Jaws!!!! How scary is that picture! That is a cute picture of Reese and Sadie sitting by the vase! I love it!

Taunya said...

Haha! You crack me up, Janelle!