Thursday, April 24, 2008

my windstorm

Wind is not my favorite right now. Won't it go away? What is the point of the constant barrage? and Why is it seemingly always windy here in K-town? Chicago is the windy city???? I think we should have dibs on that title.
Reasons why the wind is not my favorite today....
itchy, watery eyes.


hair in my face, constantly, so I cannot see, itching my face, becoming a tangled mess etc.



the wind kicking up all the miles and miles of dust here ....
This is the name of the local baseball team and their mascot...need I say more.
I need a break from this wind!

4 comments:

karen said...

Hi janelle. How re u ? Haven't heard from u in a bit. Winds are no fun but I love the winds here on hot days. It helps us stay cooler. I took elsa in for her 1st photo shoot. It came out cute.. Chris is exticed about mike coming out for a visit. It'll be fun to have him here. Too bad you can't come. Itd be great to see you and the kids. Hopefully we can figure a way to see each other soon. Maybe general conferenece.. I think utah is the middle..

D-dawg said...

I feel the same. B-wood is pretty windy too right now and sometimes I feel like I"m going insane from it. Allergies too.... do you get them? Mine are so bad right now I"m staying indoors as much as possible!

Lesley said...

I am sorry about all the wind! Good ole Kennewick! I can't decide if I would rather have the wind or rain! I am so sick of the rain right now!

Taunya said...

I used to hate the wind here until I moved to Idaho. The wind there is 10 times worse. It's every day and they call it "a breezy day" when the wind blows at 70 mph. It's insane! So I am very thankful for our "breezy" days here in Kennewick.