Friday, November 7, 2008

happy 2nd birthday sadie






















Sadie is sweet. Sadie is good. Sadie is starting to talk so well. I can usually understand her and what she wants. She loves babies and Audrey's polly pockets. She is such a comfort to me and I love to kiss her cheeks. She follows me around and is my shadow. She will eat dirt, but not bread. She likes meat and bananas. I don't want her to grow up. She is unafraid (like my others) but in a more cautious way. She gets so excited and squeals when anyone comes home and she always ready to give hugs and kisses if someone is crying or hurt. She is kind and sensitive and I almost want to eat her up.

4 comments:

karen said...

sadie's so cute !! Happy Birthday Sadie !!

Lesley said...

She is such a doll Janelle! I love her hair and she looks so much like you!! She is so cute. Happy Birthday Sadie!

Kelly said...

That's so cool that our girls have the same birthday! Maybe they'll be BFFs. November is a busy birthday month for you guys!

D-dawg said...

She is beautiful too- look at those eyes! I can't handle how big she is getting. It's not ok when the baby of the family grows up.