Monday, November 17, 2008

my first murder

Here we are as 30 something adults, playing dress up and loving it! We were invited to a 'Murder' party and we had a BLAST! Our murder took place in 1936. Michael was a lawyer/golfer named Alvin or 'Pro', to his friends. I was Miranda or 'Randy' to my friends and I was a questionable 'actress'. I loved my mink coat and my beaded skirt. And I thought my hubby looked so cute in his hat! Neither of us were the actual murderer, but we both were shady characters. It was a fun party w/yummy food. And I think I like to get dressed up every once in awhile!
Here I am, in my bathroom, trying to look glamorous. Doesn't quite work, right?!
















7 comments:

Annette Rose said...

I love murder parties and you guys look awesome!

Katherine said...

You guys look awesome. What a fun party.

RaccoonMan said...

You and Michael looked great.I bet it was a fun night. And the mink just makes the look even better. Congratulations.

Lesley said...

What a fun party! You guys both look great!

MollyE said...

wow, your costumes were great! Good job, totally glam.

D-dawg said...

Great costumes! Janelle, you do look glamorous! I love when you dress up and your facial expressions crack me up. Please tell Michael he looks great in hats!!!

karen said...

looks like a fun party ! cool outfit !