Tuesday, November 11, 2008

my spaztacular 6's...

What a SPAZTACULAR party! Audrey had a friend birthday party today. I think it turned out really great, if I do say so myself...
She had 8 girlfriends able to come. They had a make-up area set up where they "applied" their own make up. Then they painted their own magic wands, we had a fairy dress up, relay race. They decorated their own star shaped cupcakes and they went on a 'treasure' hunt for their goodie bags. It was a little crazy, but I think it was great. Audrey received a lot of wonderful gifts and she loved all of them.







Here are some of the magic wand creations...













These 2 pictures cracked me up b/c both of these girls look SPAZTACULAR! To cute!
Below here are a few of the girls after their "make-overs", although, most looked a little too much like the joker from batman...They all LOVED the makeup! Every free minute, they would run back to the station and apply more, and more, and more and more and more and more......

















9 comments:

dots said...

Wow!! The way you're smiling in the last picture I can really see how Audrey is yours!! Kassi had a blast!

karen said...

what a fun party !! audrey looks like she's having a blast.

Kelly said...

Woah! What an awesome mom you are. You are brave, but it sounds like a great party. I'm stealing some ideas next year.

David and Jenny said...

Thank you! Maddie had a great time, your house looked sooo cute! Happy Birthday Audrey!

Amy said...

Wow, those are really clever decorations. Where do you find time to do any of that? Looks like it was fun.

You Are My Fave said...

This is adorable. You always have great ideas. I wish we lived closer so we could join in all of the festivities.

D-dawg said...

Awesome decor Janelle! What a great party. I think I want to do something similar for Lexi in jan.

Happy Birthday Audry!

MollyE said...

That looks so fun! Good job! I don't think I ever went to a party that fun. Boo hoo.

Lesley said...

What a party!!!! I LOVE all the makeup! I will have to keep this in mind for a future party. Great ideas!! I agree, I can so see you in Audrey! So pretty!!! What a fun mom you are!