Saturday, November 8, 2008

happy 4th birthday reese!





















My Reese man...he is such a ball of emotion. He is so defiant and strong willed. Reese is my best snuggler. He always wants to kiss and hug and sit so close. He does not understand personal space. He is so quick to say sorry. He is forgiving and very loving. He is so smart and I am not just saying that b/c he is my son. He is. He is unafraid and adventurous (that is one of the reasons he broke his arm). He loves his sisters and his friends. He always wants to play with Joel. He says funny things like, "my suggestion is..." and "actually mom..." He will say "i love you mom," out of the blue and I can't be mad at him. He needs, and most of the time, I like to be needed. I love to hug him and kiss his soft cheeks. He likes spiderman and playing 'family' with his sister. I know I will be sad when he is 16. Can't we just have little kids forever?

5 comments:

Sara said...

wow Janelle I can't believe it your kids are getting so big... Sadie and Reese look so different!

I think it is Reese's haircut.... but wow.... cute kids...

I like your hair color that is in your picture on the side so cute... It took me a second to realize that it was you....

well hope all is well!

sara

karen said...

Happy Birthday, Reese !!!!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday kids! Those pictures are precious.

Lesley said...

So cute! His haircut is so cute too! He is looking so grown up! I love him in his spiderman gettup!! Happy Birthday Reese!

D-dawg said...

Happy Birthday to Reese! I feel the same as you- why can't they just stay little? He is so sweet.