Saturday, November 22, 2008

my smart kid



Audrey came home from school last Thurs. with a pile of of Thanksgiving day art projects she had made at school...which reminds me, she got her first report card and is doing wonderful. Michael and I had a parent/teacher conference and the teacher was so positive about how Audrey performed as a student. She said that Audrey was a hard worker and that she was constantly challenging herself to move forward and learn more. She said that in all her years teaching she had never had a kindergartner that wrote the word 'fashion' in her journal. hmmm...
Audrey is so smart, bright, and quick learner. Good job A!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That's so great to hear! I'm glad she's doing well in school, she is smart.

Annaka said...

She sounds like she takes after her mother! That cracks me up about the 'fashion' word. As I recall you were always quite the fashionista.