Saturday, November 1, 2008

my halloween 2008

Halloween was fun this year, of course. I do love it! We went to our ward carnival and then a trunk or treat. I was so happy to see other adults dressed up. Sometimes I feel silly, but I really like too. Audrey was Cleopatra, Reese was a mummy, Sadie was a black cat, and I was the bride of Frankenstein. Michael did not get dressed up, he wasnt feeling good, but he was suppose to be Frankenstein...i was so pleased that my wig/hat stayed on all night...we had lots of fun and lots of treats! i already weeded thru all 3 bags and pulled all the reese's peanut butter cups.... the weather was so great too!













































7 comments:

jenbahrens said...

I love these pictures--it looks like you had a great Halloween. Gracie was a black cat too.

Annette Rose said...

You guys look great. Your hair is AWESOME! I didn't get dressed up this year, and was totally bummin. Next year for sure!

Lesley said...

Great costume Janelle! I love it! The kids look so cute too! I love that you weeded thru all the candy and got the reese's!!! Nice job. I did the same with Haley!

Amy said...

Great pics, looks like you had another successful year.

MollyE said...

Love that you dressed up with your kids. My kids beg me every year and I just can't get into it. I need a costume stylist or something!

jenbahrens said...

Joseph says to tell Reese that he "really looks like a real mummy!"

D-dawg said...

Janelle, you are the best. I love that you dress up and you always look awesome! If I lived by you I would dress up too. It just looks so fun.